1) Handyboard software resource site has all the utilities, libraries, latest drivers and compilers
2) Freeware Interactive-C 2.81x (DOS) Pre-configured for using in MIT Handyboard. This software includes:
- pcode_hb.s19, the run-time mini-OS
- lib_hb.c, functions for hardware-specify Handyboard features
- lib_hb.lis, master library file
- hbtest.c, file with test functions
- HBDL, Windows-95 based program downloader
3) Handyboard Expansion Board software utilities
4) Freeware Interactive-C 2.81x (UNIX platforms)
5) Freeware Interactive-C 2.81x (Mac).
6) Handyboard Manual (includes a chapter of Interactive-C tutorial) in Acrobat format. Postscript version (UNIX compressed file) is also available
7) Handyboard Assembly Instruction (for unassembled kit) in Acrobat format. Postscript version (UNIX compressed file) is also available.
8) Interactive-C 3.x (licensed version) user's Manual is available either in HTML or Postscript
9) Interactive-C 6.x Software download area
10) L293D Datasheet
11) Imagecraft development tools demos, Handyboard libary ported to ICC11 Compiler, uC-OS system for HC11 etc.
12) Imagecraft ICC11 ANSI-C Compiler ported Handyboard library
13) 68HC11 Databook Books (3.1MB)
14) 68HC11 Reference Manual ("Pink Book") (6.4MB)
Other datasheet or manual of our parts are available upon request. Please contact us by email, and we will provide you the required information ASAP.