MIT Handyboard System Lab Set (includes everything such as under-neath battery case, 9.6V NiCd batteries, various sensors, and other lab accessories.)
- Assembled and Tested MIT Handyboard ( latest version is v1.2.1 ) and Serial/Battery charger boards with ALL components soldered
- All components on both boards (MC68HC11A 1, SN754410 motor drivers*, IR demodulator...etc.)
- Assembled and Tested MIT Handyboard Expansion Board (with software library)
- 16x2 LCD display (STN type)
- Under-neath battery case
- 9.6V 1000mAh NiCd Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 set of HB-SENSOR Complete Sensor Set (with application note)
- 2 packs of Futaba Standard Servos
- A pair of servo wheel ( 65mm in diameter and 5mm thick) to be mounted to the Futaba servo to build your own Robot. Note: Servo wheel may have different colors.
- 2 pcs of SRF04 sonar sensors
- 6 pcs of 6-12V Mabuchi-Motor
- 4" x 5" breadboard for the Robotic experiment
- 0.1" to 5" 14 different lengths with 25 pcs each Jump wire kits for the breadboard
- RJ11 modular cable for connecting Serial/Charger board to Handyboard main board
- DB9 or DB25 or Mac Serial downloading cable (please select one). This is to connect your Serial/Charger board to PC serial port (either DB9 or DB25 or Mac) . For example: Your mouse may connect to DB9 of your PC serial port.
- Licensed version Interactive-C (available in many platforms) with Handyboard Expansion Board software library
- FREE IC Version 6 is released . Get it from http://www.kipr.org/ic/download/ . Development work was sponsored by the KISS Institute For Practical Robotics, a non-profit educational organization. IC Version 6 is free to use and it is assumed to be used with HB Expansion board .
- One extra 8xAA size battery holder
- Handyboard Technical Reference in Acrobat format on CD (with Interactive-C manual) (75-page)
- L293D datasheet in Acrobat format on CD
- Assembled and Tested, Ready-to-Run by just providing any 8 pcs of AA size batteries (Alkaline, NiCd rechargable, or NiMh rechargable battery) to the provided battery holder or using any DC adpaters available in your local electronic appliances stores (>12V 500mA).
- Nuts and screws, spaces, and 2 photo-resistor sensors for the experiment.
- Educational Discount available.
*NOTE: All our Handyboard now comes with 4 High Current (1.1Amp) Bi-Directional Motor driver chip.