RS-MR2313 is a 26-pin DIP type small CPU board, which has an ISP(In-System Programming) port, reset button, 10 MHz X-tal, and 15 I/O port pins. It uses an AT90S2313 (Atmel AVR series) CPU chip as a microcontroller. The AT90S2313 has 2K bytes In-System Programmable Flash memory, 128 bytes SRAM, 128 bytes EEPROM and many other peripherals. The user can download a program to the board without a ROM Writer using the ISP function. A free C-compiler WinAVR is provided.
|| 26 x 33 x 19(H)mm
|| 26 pin DIP(900 mil)
|| AT90S2313-10SC(20 pin SOIC)
|| 10 MHz(10 MIPS Throughput)
||ISP Download indicating LED
|| PB0~7, PD0~6, /RESET, VCC, GND
10 Pin ISP Port
|| WinAVR with ISP Downloader (optional)
- AT90S2313 (Atmel AVR series, 10 MHz(10 MIPS)), 2 Kbyte ISP flash, 128 bytes SRAM, 128 bytes EEPROM, three Timers, UART, PWM, WDT with Internal RC Oscillator and more.
- Pre-assembled board
- ISP port
- ISP download indicating LED
- 15 I/O port pins
- Reset button
- A Free BASIC compiler can be downloaded from: http://www.mcselec.com/download_avr.htm
- Free Win-AVR 'C' are available.
- ISP downloader (optional)