RS-MR8 is a 26-pin DIP type small CPU board, which has an ISP(In-System Programming) port, reset button, 16 MHz X-tal, 20 I/O port and two ADC pins. It uses an ATmega8 (Atmel AVR series) CPU chip as a microcontroller. The ATmega8 has 8K bytes In-System Programmable Flash memory, 1K bytes SRAM, 512 bytes EEPROM and many other peripherals. The user can download a program to the board without a ROM Writer using the ISP function. A free C-compiler ( WinAVR ) is available.
|| 26 x 33 x 19(H)mm
|| 26 pin DIP(900 mil)
|| ATmega-16AI(32 pin TQFP)
|| 16 MHz(16 MIPS Throughput)
||ISP Download indicating LED
|| PB0~5, PC0~5, PD0~7, ADC6~7, /RESET, VCC, GND
10 Pin ISP Port
|| WinAVR with ISP Downloader (optional)
- ATmega8 (Atmel AVR series, 16 MHz(16 MIPS)), 8 Kbyte ISP flash, 1K bytes SRAM, 512 bytes EEPROM, three Timers, 8ch ADC, UART, PWM, WDT with Internal RC Oscillator and more.
- Pre-assembled board
- ISP port
- ISP download indicating LED
- 20 I/O port pins + 2 ADC pins
- Reset button
- A Free BASIC compiler can be downloaded from: http://www.mcselec.com/download_avr.htm
- Free Win-AVR 'C' are available.
- ISP downloader (optional)